The share allotment for the payment of utility bills

The citizen "P", had a disagreement with a former member of the family to pay utility bills in a Council flat, where he and his ex-wife was. (Ex-wife refused to pay utility bills).

After consultations and agreement on the provision of legal services, I have prepared and filed a statement of claim in the court to allot shares in the payment of utility bills.

The decision of the Khimki city court of Moscow region 13.09.2013 year in a civil case 2-4222/13 determined the order of payment for housing and communal services, in accordance with the fractions 1/2.

Sincerely, lawyer Vladislav Lyzhin.

Lawyer consultation

We will offer a solution in 1 hour