The lawyer representing the interests of the principal on civil cases, after executing a power of attorney has the same rights of representation in court that his client. Therefore, in many cases people turn to lawyers for civil cases in Moscow to protect their interests.
Lawyer Lyzhin, V. M., and his partners are ready to come to your aid in any disputes, disagreements and misunderstandings, without which, unfortunately, is not complete in our system of laws and relationships.
Experience of civil litigation in court since 1998, is undoubtedly one of the biggest advantages of our company. After all, only experience allows you to make fewer mistakes, as even a thousand books read will not be able to anticipate a particular litigation.
We will help you to deal with the situation, specify the correct path of action that will help you to solve your problem.
• we are ready to visit you at a convenient time and place
• experience in 1998, almost 20 years of experience
• continuous training
• you can arrive on a meeting to our office in the centre of Moscow
• each case we are working with the utmost thoroughness and attention to detail, which very often become a key in the outcome of a case in a civil case.
• frees you from all the risks of mistakes that can be made by trying to solve their problem independently
• you will know all the developments of your business with 90 percent accuracy, and even in the case when your business is losing by default, we will inform you in advance
• Consumer protection
• Challenging the actions of state bodies
• An employment relationship with the employer
• Disputes on debt collection
• Avtoyurist in an accident
• and many others
|NAME, TYPE OF LEGAL||The COST|
|Oral conversation over the phone, or online consultation online||free|
|Oral advice||from not less than 2 000 rubles.|
|Written consultation||from not less than 4 000.|
|Consultation visiting||from at least 6 000.|
|Drafting a statement of claim or an objection to the petition||from not less than 7 000 rubles.|
|Preparation of appeal, cassation or Supervisory appeal||from not less than 14 000.|
|Preparation of objections on appeal, cassation or Supervisory appeal||from at least 12 000 rubles.|
|Attorney's requests||from not less than 3 000 rubles.|
|Drafting of contracts and agreements||from not less than 5 000 RUB.|
|Drafting of statutes, regulations and other complex documents||from not less than 9 000.|
|Simple petitions, applications, complaints, and other simple documents||from not less than 2 500.|
|One-time representation in court first or appellate instance||from at least 12 000 rubles.|
|One-time representation in the court of the cassation or Supervisory instance||from not less than 14 000.|
|A single turnout in the state and other organizations||from 10 000 RUB.|
|A one-time transaction support||from 10 000 RUB.|
|Filing of applications, complaints, objections to the complaint in court.||from not less than 5 000 RUB.|
|Presentation of request, letter or other document||from not less than 3 000 RUB.|
|from not less than 1 000 RUB.|
|Representation of the plaintiff in the court of first instance or appellate court||from not less than 25 000 rubles.|
|Representation of defendant in the court of first instance or appellate court||from not less than 20 000 RUB.|
|Representation of plaintiff or defendant in the court of cassation or Supervisory instance||from not less than 20 000 RUB.|
|Transaction support||from at least 15 000.|
|Personal lawyer||from at least 15 000.|
|Other legal assistance the day of employment||from at least 8 000.|
See more prices for services in civil cases
Notes to tariff (rates):
1. The final cost of legal assistance, the lawyer will determine, after reviewing the circumstances of the case.
2. If the legal service associated with travel outside of Moscow or Moscow, given transportation costs and time costs the cost of each turnout in the Moscow suburbs (up to 30-50 km from Moscow ring road or up to 30 min. trip transport) increases as a rule 2 000 - 4 000 RUB, far suburbs (more than 30-50 km from Moscow ring road or more than 30 min trips transport) 3 000 RUB 6 000 RUB.
3. Providing legal assistance related to travel outside the Moscow region, are discussed separately.
To get a lawyer's consultation, use one of the methods:
Leave a request, and our lawyer will call you back within 20 minutes to find out more about your situation and offer a solution.
Do not delay, learn how to act in your situation right now. It's free.
To get a more accurate assessment and prospects of your business, you can drive up to us with all original documents to the office at Moscow, Pechatnikov Lane, 12.
In walking distance from the metro stations Trubnaya, Tsvetnoy Boulevard, Chistye Prudy, Turgenevskaya and Sretensky Boulevard. Parking for customers.